2 courses – £20 per person or 3 courses – £26 per person
Smoked salmon blinis with sour cream and lightly pickled winter salad
Game terrine with sour dough toast and apple chutney
Curried parsnip soup with sour dough bread (V)
Served with roast potatoes, parsnips, braised red cabbage, brussel sprouts with chestnuts (N) and crisp pancetta, honey roasted carrots and gravy
Vegetable Wellington (V)
Served with roast potatoes, parsnips, braised red cabbage, brussel sprouts with chestnuts (N), honey roasted carrots and a red wine jus
Pan seared Salmon
Served on a pea and mint purée with a creamy dill sauce, oven roasted beetroot and potatoes
Christmas pudding served with brandy cream or custard (V)
Vanilla Panna cotta served with a wild berry coulis and lemon shortbread (V)
Chocolate Tart served with a mascarpone cream (V)
Tea and Coffee served with homemade mini mince pies (N,V)
Please let us of any food allergies or dietary requirements when placing your order
V – Vegetarian, Vg – Vegan, G – Gluten free, G* – Gluten free bread available on request, N – contains nuts
Full Moon Inn, Rudge, Frome, BA11 2QF. www.fullmooninn.co.uk Tel: 01373 830936
The Full Moon Inn’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
- The Full Moon Inn reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 48 hour notice period. This cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by us in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- Pre orders: 48 hours notice must be received to cancel any food choices, otherwise the meal will be charged in full, on the day of your visit.
- Where possible, our team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary. For this reason, please ensure we have received a contact telephone number that you will be contactable on, on the day of your booking.
- A deposit of £5 per person will be required to confirm a booking, and any cancellation fee will be charged to a nominated credit card in the event of a fee being applied.